• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Just a funny little picture.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200
I escaped my Christmas Party to bring you this.
5990582918443401809zp.jpg

This is my moronic neighbors Dell, this year they bought four dells one right after the other. And I'm housesitting for them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
hmm....it looks like iwhat

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Maybe the dell went and hid after johninc brought out his Mac! :spook:

Just kidding in case there are any Dell fans here. I like their monitors but not a lot of their computers.

OP
johninc
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blame verizon. I'll fix it in a sec. And don't worry I'm still stuck in a christmas party.

OP
johninc
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Whats funny is their completely anti-apple except for the one mini they bought.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
What bothers me is they did not even put the apple stickers on straight. They are crooked! And why two of them? Does not look very nice.

What do they think of the Mini?

F

Fallooza

dtravis7 said:
What bothers me is they did not even put the apple stickers on straight. They are crooked! And why two of them? Does not look very nice.

What do they think of the Mini?
i dont know why they are on crooked, but they needed ta put on two ta make the eyes for the smiley face.

M

MacLone

No no...that is the all new APPLEDELL computers...in your nearest store right now...:p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
haha it looks like a little piggy smile face

M

MacLone

It looks like he is confused about which computer he wanted an the one he could buy...happens all the time...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.