Podcast on i tunes to a cd?

Reaction score
I downloaded a pod cast of a fishing show, I want to listen to it in my car. Can I burn it to a cd? It is in i tunes now. I still have a flip phone and don't know what an app is so go easy.

Thanks.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Certainly, if you go to the Music->iTunes->iTunes Music->Podcasts folder, you'll see a list of podcasts that you've downloaded. Now go into the podcast folder and you might see a MP3 or M4A file there, you can then burn those files to a CD as a audio CD and play it on your car..

Or, if your car supports playing MP3 CD's then you can copy the MP3's to the CD as just data and that way you can have a LOT more MP3s on a single CD..

C

chas_m

I suspect the method proposed by Raz0rEdge may not work.

A better idea, I suspect, would be to create a playlist of the podcasts that should not exceed an hour and ten minutes or so (for Audio CD) and burn that directly from iTunes as you would music.

If as, Razor says, your car supports what are called MP3 discs, you can obviously include up to 700MB worth of podcasts in your playlist. You can set the ability to burn an MP3 disc in the advanced burning preferences.

OP
K
Reaction score
I suspect the method proposed by Raz0rEdge may not work.

A better idea, I suspect, would be to create a playlist of the podcasts that should not exceed an hour and ten minutes or so (for Audio CD) and burn that directly from iTunes as you would music.

This worked perfectly. Thanks for the help guys...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.