Max numbers of computers on iTunes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The New iPad 16GB, iPod classic 160GB, iPhone 4S 32 GB white sprint, iPod touch 4gen black 32GB
I have been out of high school for almost 11years and my pc is in that age range. The only two music sites I used was aol muisc i think ... until they joined with iTunes. In the beginning I was all right with it.

Every time my pc broke I never had the chance to dearothrize it from my account. So right now even though it one computer and a netbook. It's to the max of arothrizions.

So what do I do, turn off my deaorthrize for the net book and use it for my iMac
And I have another question for the music thats not in iCloud would it load up if I plug in my iPod classic until I get the others off my pc.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Log in to your iTunes account at the iTunes Store and choose Deauthorize all from the section on managing your account (not at my Mac to check exact wording here). You can do this (I believe) twice a year.
After that all you have to do is reauthorize your current computer.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The New iPad 16GB, iPod classic 160GB, iPhone 4S 32 GB white sprint, iPod touch 4gen black 32GB
I think I already did that but nothing happen, I'm going to try on my netbook and leavening the rest for new years eve

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.