My first Mac: a Mini

H

HazelGirl

got the base model with no upgrades...its supposed to be 1.25 but got it with 1.33 (odd but oh well). I do wish the hd was a little bigger, but since i plan to get a pbook in the future anyway, I'm not sure if I want to spend the money on anything extra for the mini...

Anyway, this is my transition machine...I will be using it with my windows machines (desktop and laptop).

I LOVE IT!!! I never buy anything so this was a big "splurge" for me even though it was the base model.

I didn't want to wait for the first generation intels.....I'll get one of those for my powerbook later (2007...it wil be a graduation present to myself if I make it...heh).

Anyways, just wanted to say I LOVE it and its ridiculously UNREAL how easy it is to use. Its so simple and sooooo cool. The Mini is perfect for those who want to experiement with a new toy. LOVE IT!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
The Mac Effect, i had the same reaction with my iBook. Enjoy it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.