iPhone 4s Screen Chips

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro with Retina Display: Core i7 2.3GHz, 16GB, 256GB, Mountain Lion
2 Nights ago I noticed a very tiny chip in my screen, not long before that, I did drop the phone, it was only about 2 feet and landed back side down in the dirt, nevertheless, I thought it was my fault some how. When I got home later that night, I noticed that that was an even smaller chip directly next to it, I thought maybe i did not see it.

To night, I hit the screen with a USB Cable it was not hard at all, then I noticed that there is a much larger chip, as well as some smaller chips up much higher on the screen.

Surprisingly with all these chips, my screen protector is in excellent condition, the is no scratches, tears, or missing chunks. It is like all this chips were cause from the inside out.

Also, comparing to the 3Gs I had, I baby this one, my 3Gs was abused, and eventually the battery expanded to the point the center of the screen was pushed out about 3/4 of an inch, and the bottom was normal, that glass is perfect.

Is the some issues with the screens, it does not seem right.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.