iPhone 5 vs iPhone 4s

Reaction score
If the side of an iPhone 5 is much bigger than iPhone 4s, then Which one you guys want to choice?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2011
you mean the width of the phone or the length??
anyway, officially Apple have not even made any mention of even making a new iPhone (let's hope they do it quickly), so you'll never know till they do
hope they release the new iPhone covers quickly ;)

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
There is no iPhone 5. All there is are the rumor sites. Most could be very wrong. Wait till Apple shows it. they will then you will know for sure.

We know nothing about the iPhone 5 as yet.

OP
T
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean the length and the width of the iPhone 5. Cuz I've heard someone said that APPLE started make new iPhone already....

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Yeah, I mean the length and the width of the iPhone 5. Cuz I've heard someone said that APPLE started make new iPhone already....

Undoubtedly. But since Apple is one the most secretive companies in the world, no one here would know. Anything else you read, see or hear is nothing more than rumors and speculation. Take it for what it's worth.

OP
T
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand that, I just want to know if the width and the length of the new iPhone are much bigger than iPhone 4s, then which one you guys would to choice?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, I understand that, I just want to know if the width and the length of the new iPhone are much bigger than iPhone 4s, then which one you guys would to choice?

Hard to say without holding it in my hand. I suspect most would feel the same.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OP
T
Reaction score
I tell you what, I'm planning to buy an iPhone 4s at next few week, but i want to buy an iPhone 5 also, and it not come out yet, so it is hard to choice....

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Since I do not like Android OS in any way at all, unless the new iPhone when it comes out is totally awful in every way, it would be the phone I would choose! :D

Over the 4s? Don't know till I see it. Apple always seems to hold an event before launch then we will know.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I tell you what, I'm planning to buy an iPhone 4s at next few week, but i want to buy an iPhone 5 also, and it not come out yet, so it is hard to choice....

Welp, all the rumors seem to point at a mid-September release for the iPhone 5. So, if you wait just a few more weeks, you'll be able to make an informed decision. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's only been out a short time. Old to me is a 3G iphone. My 3GS still runs the latest IOS and works great.

OP
T
Reaction score
Cool, so i guess iPhone 4s still new, even though i'll get one recently...

Reaction score
Though Apple has not yet officially released any information about a new iPhone on productions, most rumors from the past have shown that they stay close to the truth. Also, any Apple follower could assume that there will be a new iPhone this year. I would suggest you wait for the new iPhone seeing as it will have hardware updates.

OP
T
Reaction score
So, do you think the different between iPhone 4s and iPhone 5 would be very big or not?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2011
Once again,u can only depend on rumours for that........I personally hope it'll be at least a little bigger than the 4S

Reaction score
i'm more interested in the new ios6 upgrade than the new phone it's self.
if it's everything it's cracked up to be it will make the 4s an even better phone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.