Hello

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15"
Just wanted say hello. I have a MacBookPro and I'm thinking about buying a 27" iMac. :D I really like the screen and I like the Mac OS X. I'm still saving the money for one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cMBP 13" mid-2012, 2.9 ghz i7, 8gb ram, 256 gb SSD,
That's nice. I'll be buying my first mac, a Macbook Pro Retina. What a way to go, right? lol I prefer laptops very much over desktops. They are just easier to use in my eyes. So I'll never buy an iMac or Mac mini. I prefer a compact package. LOL

I'll be spending half of my student grant money on the retina mbp. I guess now is a good a time as any to switch, I've been hoping to switch but never had the opportunity until now. I don't have an income currently so buying a nice big-ticket item is going to be a blast! I just wish it wouldn't take 1-2 weeks to make it and ship it. I know at least it's better than the previous 3-4 weeks. I hope by the time I have the money to buy it it'll be a week tops. Though I'm not sure if that's even possible. At least I'll have Mountain Lion preinstalled, so I don't have to figure out how to upgrade it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.2GHz i7 16GB RAM 250G SSD OS X Mountain Lion, iMac mid 2011, iPhone 3G
Same here. Just got my MBP 5months ago. Now I want to buy iMac and throw my windows desktop. Since the switch I never thinking of going back. I'm still saving ang waiting for the new iMac if it comes this fall or else I will buy the current model.

I started to skip lunch and snacks just to save money for the iMac....lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
LOL yeah.. If I have to I will quit eating out, though that'll be hard. I'm glad that I'm getting the MBP with grant money since I probably could never afford it otherwise. I guess it's good timing. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.2GHz i7 16GB RAM 250G SSD OS X Mountain Lion, iMac mid 2011, iPhone 3G
LOL yeah.. If I have to I will quit eating out, though that'll be hard. I'm glad that I'm getting the MBP with grant money since I probably could never afford it otherwise. I guess it's good timing. :p

Good for you. Something to look forward to..

Hope both of us won't end up being sick and spend the money instead for hospital by skipping meals. :D;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I know, right? I will get the other half of my grant money I think in another 6 months (?) I know it'll be in 2 installments. So I'm spending practically 100% of my first installment on the mbp. Apple care, double the base ram, and the super drive. I'll probably also see if I can pick up a thin messenger bag for it. So if I do have to go into the hospital I'll have to pay the bill when I get the rest of the grant money. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I know, right? I will get the other half of my grant money I think in another 6 months (?) I know it'll be in 2 installments. So I'm spending practically 100% of my first installment on the mbp. Apple care, double the base ram, and the super drive. I'll probably also see if I can pick up a thin messenger bag for it. So if I do have to go into the hospital I'll have to pay the bill when I get the rest of the grant money. :p

hahahahaha. nice one!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The MBP comes first! ROFL!

I would be so devestated if I couldn't end up buying the MBP. I mean seriously.. I've already applied for the credit services to buy it now but was denied. I have crappy credit so it wasn't much of a hope there...

Though I could try again with my mom or dad as a cosigner. LOL THough it would have to be without them knowing. So that wouldn't really probably work well once they found out. So I haven't really thought of doing that.

I am just waiting for my grant money. I should get it in about 30 days. I hope sooner!! (Of course!) lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Good luck on that. It's really worth the wait and sacrifice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah. Thanks :)

Only question I have is, is there a MS Access program that is compatible with Access for Mac... I can't seem to find anything compatible. I may just have to install Windows in bootcamp or VMware Fusion and buy MS Access for Windows. *sigh*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.