need help ASAP please!!

Reaction score
ive been having this problem for quite a while now and i tried to google it to find the answer but couldnt.. i made an account here specifically just so i could get this problem fixed. anyways, when i add a song to my itunes library it has the correct artist and song title, but then when i add it to my iphone it is under a different artist name. i dont know what the problem is or how to fix it, if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

OP
C
Reaction score
also, sometimes it wont even put the artist in the "artists" category, ill have to go to the "albums" category to find it

C

chas_m

Sounds like the tags are a bit wonky. In iTunes (on your Mac), select the song (single-click) then Get Info (command-i). Take a look at the information and let us know what's there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Late 2010 Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz 8Gb 250 HD/ibook G3/ 2 ipods
Also double check the info on all of your Cd's. Sometimes there are two different sets of info for the same disc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.