No user manual for Retina MBP on Apple's support site?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cMBP 13" mid-2012, 2.9 ghz i7, 8gb ram, 256 gb SSD,
I'm wondering why they haven't released a user manual for the Retina MBP at the apple support area on their site. They have it for the previous MBP's and the Air's. I would think they would have put the user manual up when they put them up for sale.. Does it usually take a long time for them to be put on the site? I'm anticipating my first Retina MBP purchase in about a month so I'd like to read the info prior to buying it.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
No user manual per se but here's a great teardown of the Retina by the ifixit staff. Good reading that you might find interesting before buying:

LINK

OP
xdunlapx
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cMBP 13" mid-2012, 2.9 ghz i7, 8gb ram, 256 gb SSD,
Thanks, chscag :) Nice teardown info. That doesn't determ me from buying one. I know that it can't be upgraded after the fact. I will buy applecare, for sure. I just don't know if I'm going to sell my dell or not. OR at least to attempt to sell it LOL! I may just keep it in a closet or somewhere to be sure that I have a working laptop should I need one if the retina mbp dies for whatever reason. It's always good to have a spare. Though there are two other laptop's in the house so hmm.. To sell or not to sell... Not like I'd get much money out of it. They sell form 100-250 used on ebay. :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.