New iMac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 Ver 10.7.4 4GB 21" Imac 2.5 Ghz i5
Just joined to learn a little bit about macs, have seen them around but have hardly used them, purchased a iMac with 10.7.4 software, basic setup. Still learning things about it everyday. I will try not and ask dumb questions, familiar with forums so search feature will be my friend.

LH

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 imac, 2011 13" mbp, Ipad mini, Ipad air
My knowledge in anything computers is pretty limited but I've found that by following and searching this forum I rarely have to ask a question but the knowledge is here if I do. Welcome

C

chas_m

You're welcome to ask dumb questions. We all need a good laugh now and then.

:)

But seriously, welcome and feel free to ask any question you want. As a tip, you can put your Mac specs in your status info (on the left side of the message as Poolman has done) to save us spending time asking you about that stuff. Gets you good answers more quickly.

OP
LostHusker
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 Ver 10.7.4 4GB 21" Imac 2.5 Ghz i5
You're welcome to ask dumb questions. We all need a good laugh now and then.

:)

But seriously, welcome and feel free to ask any question you want. As a tip, you can put your Mac specs in your status info (on the left side of the message as Poolman has done) to save us spending time asking you about that stuff. Gets you good answers more quickly.

Thanks for the info, I believe I got what you suggested done...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
There ain't no dumb questions....just dumb answers sometimes. My iMac arrived three weeks ago and surprised it only had OX X.7.3 installed. Soon remedied that and awaiting Mountain Lion.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.