Itunes metadata app

Reaction score
Hi All,

Firstly, I did search around on the various forums, couldn't find an answer (could be my search but :/ )

Just bought my first mac, sloooowly getting used to it. I bought a NAS which is holding all my movies / tv / music for streaming to apple tv via another lappy running iTunes.

My question is, is there a good app for adding the metadata to movies / tv shows ? I don't mind paying for something decent, but don't wanna be fat fingering stuff in, I may as well do it all through ITunes. I have seen some for PC that hook into IMDB etc but Id rather use my brand new, shiny MBP.

Thanks !!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
OP
H
Reaction score
awesome thanks ! I might suss out the automator option (always up for the learning side of things) but that identify looks good too....anyhoo, thanks heaps !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Not a problem. identity as i said does a good job. Pay the $9.99 and it opens up more advanced features. Automator if you get the hang of it will work well and once you work out the batch tasks then there could use another so when you add something it will automatically add meta data. And have a look Doug's AppleScripts for iTunes ♫ - dougscripts.com as this man is legendary and know all around the internet for his Applescripts for iTunes.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.