help me...please

T

Tamma

I am a relatively new Mac OS X user and I am really worried about downloading a shareware program like Kazaa onto my Mac...Does anyone know where to get a safe version of Kazaa, and if so, is there any precautions I can take to protect my Mac from viruses etc.?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
1. There is no Kazaa for apples
2. There are (relatively) no viruses for apples.

I don't use any filesharing programs but the most common one that I see recommended is Acquisition which you can probably find at versiontracker.com

OP
T

Tamma

trpnmonkey41 said:
1. There is no Kazaa for apples
2. There are (relatively) no viruses for apples.

I don't use any filesharing programs but the most common one that I see recommended is Acquisition which you can probably find at versiontracker.com

Thank you.

OP
M

mec

limewire and poisoned are the ones that I use generally.. some says limewire causes problems in software but I dont have any,not yet may be q:eek:) these are good..

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I used to use LimeWire until I found Poisoned.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.