couple of things...

Reaction score
We just went Mac last week and I'm still having a few set up like issues.. (mac desktop)..
With our email, the emails don't seem to come in unless I hit synchronize each and every time I want to get them.. We did change to IMAP instead of pop in the settings so that I would get them on my iPhone as well.. before changing over.. I would get a message on my phone saying 'telus account is currently in use on another device'..
My other issue is that altho I have updated my camera raw to 5.7 (running ps- cs4) in bridge its still saying that PS does not recognize this type of file (cr 2)..
Any suggestions? thanking in advance for any suggestions I receive..:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Are you trying to open the file with Bridge or PS directly? I'm pretty sure PS can't open any raw file directly, there has to be an intermediary. Try opening Bridge, then opening the file manually from there.

OP
C
Reaction score
initially with ps and then with Bridge... then I went in to update camera raw thru ps help.. it says its all updated.....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.