New macbook pro user with weird problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Mid 2012
Im hoping this is nothing...

I got my macbook pro a couple days ago. When I went through the set up process, It had me take a photo for my desktop icon. And when ever I turned on the comp, there'd only myself as a choice of who to log onto computer with. Last night I watched a dvd on it, and while I was watching the movie the internet went out at my house. For some reason now, when I turn on computer, theres a choice of me or guest to log onto the computer, and my icon went from my picture to a generic picture. Anyone know why this happened?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 MBP 15" I7 2.3 Ghz 16 GB Ram 500 GB SSD Retina
Could that be due to the Photo Steaming system that Apple has now? Do you have an IPhone as well?

Do you have Dropbox on your system? If so it could be because of a sharing folder.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Mid 2012
nope. I figure the icon change was just a fluke. The guest account turned out to be because i signed up for iCloud and turned on find my mac.

Thanks though!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.