Switcher: Web Broadcaster Program on Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
i was just curious if they make a mac program similar to spacial's sam broadcaster. i like to dj over the web and was wondering if i can find a program to do what i would like too on a mac mini. the reason i am going mac mini is because my old pc died and gave me problems regularly and the upcoming windows 8 looks like its ****. but i want simplistic and reliability of a mac mini to play second life, wow, and web chats. id love to still dj if there is some program like i have for windows. i could run boot camp i suppose but 500gb hdd wouldn't leave a lot room at all.

OP
GamerGirlAlice
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
OP
GamerGirlAlice
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
You'd be better off getting an iMac as we said in the other thread.

yeah i created this post looking for broadcasting apps. taking the advice on getting a imac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
MegaSeg: MegaSeg DJ Software for Mac - Radio Automation & Live Assist for Mac

Radiologik: Radiologik Radio Automation Software for Mac

Nicecast: Rogue Amoeba | Nicecast: Broadcast Any Audio To The Internet, Right From Mac OS X

Djay: djay for Mac » The #1 DJ Software for iTunes by Algoriddim

Some of those should probably work out for you. I've heard of people combining Djay and Nicecast to create a pretty good mix of tools. But Radiologik or MegSeg might be more what you're looking for. There's also Butt that will let you just stream out your audio source to people.. butt (broadcast using this tool) | Free Audio & Video software downloads at SourceForge.net

OP
GamerGirlAlice
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
MegaSeg: MegaSeg DJ Software for Mac - Radio Automation & Live Assist for Mac

Radiologik: Radiologik Radio Automation Software for Mac

Nicecast: Rogue Amoeba | Nicecast: Broadcast Any Audio To The Internet, Right From Mac OS X

Djay: djay for Mac » The #1 DJ Software for iTunes by Algoriddim

Some of those should probably work out for you. I've heard of people combining Djay and Nicecast to create a pretty good mix of tools. But Radiologik or MegSeg might be more what you're looking for. There's also Butt that will let you just stream out your audio source to people.. butt (broadcast using this tool) | Free Audio & Video software downloads at SourceForge.net

thank for this info, i am going to look at them and see if one will work for my needs.

OP
GamerGirlAlice
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
i just got my pre-owend refurb mid 2011 21.5" iMac today ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.