Black screen on my boot camp win7 in Macbook

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Im new to this site. I have a problem in my Macbook boot camp.
Until yesterday my windows 7 worked fine. From today when i start boot camp win 7 in my macbook it shows a black screen. It shows the windows logo and startup screen. It shows black screen and mouse pointer. When i load it from safe mode it works.
Pls help me how to solve this problem.

REgards
Aaja

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Reinstall your video drivers. That's a classic sign of something went wrong with the video driver. Starting is SAFE mode loads a generic VGA driver but it does not display the correct resolution.

OP
A
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for you quick reply. But can you please explain me how to install the video drivers.
Pls help me.

Regards
Fayaz

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You can reinstall the video drivers from your OS X DVD or if you have a late model Mac (you didn't say) you should have already downloaded a driver disk from Apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.