can not open web page on imac

Reaction score
Pls help!
I have an imac & a MacBook, & I am able to open an important work site on the macbook but not on the imac. I cleared everything, cahe etc, under tools & still does not work...I have restarted the computer & browser many, many times...any ideas?
Thx!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You didn't supply us with much info in order to help. All I can suggest for now is to try another browser. Assuming you're using Safari, try using Chrome or Firefox. If the same problem occurs, post back with info regarding your Mac and which version of OS X you're using.

OP
H
Reaction score
can not open page on imac

Excuse me, I am using version OSX 10.7.4 on BOTH the imac & the macbook.

I tried to open the site; LeadNetPro - System Login on Safari, (I always use Firefox) but still get the same msg, can't find server. But so strange I just tried it again on my macbook & it opens no problem.

This is so bizarre to me.
Thx!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I just tried it on my iMac and it opened OK. It might have been a temporary glitch since you're able to open it with your MacBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac (Mid 2011), 3.4GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 2GB Video Card, 2TB HDD
Opened on my iMac as well. Give it another try on your end.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.