Adobe flash player 11.3 is not playing online videos except youtube in mac os 10.7.2

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a new macbook air user with version 10.7.2. My problem is that I cannot watch online videos except youtube even if I have successfully installed the latest version of adobe flash player which is 11.3. I tried uninstalling and re-installing it three times but it still didn't work. I also installed the java runtime for mac but still of no avail. The plug-in is already enabled. It is also up-to-date. I already search for answers in web but i did not find one.

It's kinda strange that I can watch youtube videos with the latest adobe flash player but not other online videos.

What should I do?What seems to be the problem? Thank you.

C

chas_m

I'm running 11.3.300.257 without issues. You might need to update your Safari by updating to 10.7.4.

Also, if you are running an adblocker or other types of extensions, turn them off and see if that improves things.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply chas_m. I will try updating to 10.7.4 software. I hope it will work.

OP
S
Reaction score
hi again...I finally found out that the problem was just a matter of internet speed connection. I tried other internet service provider and the online videos already played.

Thanks for taking time to read.

OP
S
Reaction score
I recently discovered that the real cause of the problem was not really the slow internet speed connection but the anti-virus program I download. When I removed it and re-installed adobe flash player, the online videos already played.

C

chas_m

This is reason number 34 why I recommend people disable so-called "anti-virus" programs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.