Any Ebay/Amazon Sellers here?

Reaction score
I have switched from pc to Mac but cannot find any software that helps you collate orders/shipping labels etc...
There are loads for the Pc and yes i could use windows on my mac but that is kinda defeating the object.

Anyone know of any software ?

( i dont mean garagesale as that is for listing stuff not shipping )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Can you give us some Window's examples so we know what where up against ?

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
if you sell on ebay, you want to print shipping label ? if yes, use safari browser to print label.
Firefox and chrome will not print as expected.

OP
A
Reaction score
ycl i think you have missed the point a bit pal, i sell hundreds of items a day and need a dedicated piece of software like packing partner but that will work on a mac

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
@andy:

Not the most elegant resolution to your problem... but have you thought about running your Windows program on your Mac by using virtual software? The free and readily available VirtualBox from Oracle is fairly easy to setup and would likely be all you need other than of course a legal copy of Windows.

OP
A
Reaction score
@andy:

Not the most elegant resolution to your problem... but have you thought about running your Windows program on your Mac by using virtual software? The free and readily available VirtualBox from Oracle is fairly easy to setup and would likely be all you need other than of course a legal copy of Windows.

lol did you actually read my original post...

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Disregard this I just re-read the features on that software and can't figure out how to duplicate a few of the features with Address Book.

\I realize it is probably not as full featured as what you are using but Address Book (already on the Mac) can print ailing labels once contact information has been entered, By using Smart Groups customer info could be sorted in a variety of ways before printing so that only those addresses that are needed will print.

OP
A
Reaction score
I am looking for a more 'dedicated' amazon/ebay piece of software that drags out all the info and collates it..

OP
A
Reaction score
I cant believe out of the millions of business sellers on amazon/ebay, none use a mac without running windows? surely not

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I cant believe out of the millions of business sellers on amazon/ebay, none use a mac without running windows? surely not

This thread has been active less than 12 hours. Please be patient...maybe someone will chime in. :)

I will mention:

- Don't expect the Macintosh community to be exactly the same as the Windows community.
- Of the Mac-Forums members that visit frequently (once/day to once/week)...I don't think there are many that "Power Sell" on e-Bay or Amazon.
- There are far fewer Macintosh users out there (smaller % of total computer users).
- Consider that the type of e-Bay seller that uses/needs the software you're looking for are a VERY small set of users.

So basically...the total number of possible Macintosh users that would be using the software you're looking for (if it even exists)...is a small % of a small % (very few users).

Because of this...many times Macintosh users don't always benefit from the same things the larger community of Windows computer users benefit from. A perfect example are games. Far far fewer game titles are available for the Macintosh than Windows.

And of course Mac-Forums does not represent EVERY Macintosh user out there. Hang in there...someone may have an answer for you.:)

- Nick

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
lol did you actually read my original post..

Yes, I did. But did not know whether you're dual booting OS X and Windows; that's why I made the suggestion to use virtual software. The point here is that sometimes the easiest way (assuming you can't find comparable OS X software) is to continue to do what works best.

There are loads for the Pc and yes i could use windows on my mac but that is kinda defeating the object.

In what way? Computers are machines that work for us whether it be a Mac or a PC. Many of us have been Mac users for years and still run Windows on our machines. Of course if you want to be a purist, have at it. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
OP - Have you thought of contacting Amazon and eBay for their input?

C

chas_m

Sawday: that's a good suggestion! I would imagine there are forums that attract a lot of Amazon/Ebay "power sellers" and that you might find a good suggestion there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.