slow startup

G

gmcsierra99

today when i started my computer up it tooke like 6 minutes and it still wasnt done loading, soo i clicked the reset button on my extention cord thing and it worked then i got a login in message, it said login password wrong or something, if somebody could help me with me problems i would appreciate it.

OP
S

sandals1621

Your posting your questions in a MAC forum, not a windows, and in the wrong areas to boot.

May want to find a windows website.

oh, and try to reenter your password when it lets you.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
gmcsierra99 said:
ok sorry about that, do you know a good website?

I probably could help you, but for continued help on a PC I would recomend say Anandtech Forums.

I hope it's ok with the mods to post that since it another forum, but I feel it's the MF of the PC World and you will get a LOT of help there with your PC and XP.

When it asks for the password, it's asking for the password you put when you first installed XP. I hope you can remember that one! Good luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.