i need a wysiwyg program hopefully cheap !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
Hi All, i have made a bit of a mess of a couple of my web sites, my third site is perfectly OK because i have created it from scratch using my MacBookPro and RapidWeaver.

In my days before i discovered Apple i used Windows (ugh) and a (pirate) copy of Dreamweaver to make these two web sites, since then i have changed web site hosts a couple of times and of course progressed onto Apple and Rapid Weaver and now i find these two web sites don't fully work properly anymore, some of it does some of it doesn't !

So what i would like if at all possible without forking out for a full copy of DreamWeaver is a WhatyouSeeiswhatyouget web site editor, i am sure all the files are still there it is simply some of the links need changing to something more relevant.

Is it a problem if i said these two sites were made with Frames ?.

I would really like to make these two sites compatible and/or editable with Rapid Weaver but i know that cannot happen.

Any ideas anyone please. I have just got a trial copy of FLOW from the App store, this might be the answer, but it is going to take me a very long time to understand how to use it !!!

Tim

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
For free there is the open source Kompozer (although its no pretty Mac app)
KompoZer - Easy web authoring

Another good easy to use wysiwyg is Freeway (you can trail it for 30 days)
Freeway Express ? the Easy to Use Website Creator for the Mac that doesn?t Break the Bank

And you can give Sandvox a go
Karelia Software: Creators of Sandvox, Mac Website Building App

Thanks a lot for your help friend, that Freeway Express seems to fit the bill very nicely, thanks.

tim

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.