MobileMe

Reaction score
One can't use the share (email) feature of iPhoto without the MobileMe email account and if I indeed ever set that up, I am now locked out because it doesn't recognize my username and / or password. I'm led to a place to "change my password, etc. but it only allows me to keep trying different ones, and never gives me a chance to change it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hi,

iTunes automatically uses the first account set up in Mail Accounts so delete the Mobile Me account.

Or:

To set up a Photo Mail account:
Choose iPhoto > Preferences, and then click Accounts.

If you’re in full-screen view, move your pointer to the top of the screen to make the menu bar appear.

Click the Add (+) button in the lower-left corner.

Click Email, and then click Add.

Choose your email service provider.

If your service provider isn’t listed, choose Other.

Type the requested information.

If you use the Mail application included with Mac OS X, some account information might be filled in already. If you’re not sure what to type, contact your service provider.

You can set up more than one iPhoto Mail account by repeating these steps for each account. When you send an iPhoto email, you can change the outgoing account by clicking the From pop-up menu and choosing an account.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.