Got my new iMac yesterday

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 21.5 Mid 2011 (16 GB Ram). Apple TV. Iphone 5
Hi guys,

I finally got my new iMac yesterday. I got the basic 21.5" model. I am really impressed. I asked if they would throw in the trackpad instead of the mouse. The guy didn't really want to do this. Luckily I was talking to a guy in the shop about a month ago and he said that he would do this. It turns out it was the guys boss, so I got the trackpad

I am looking to get some kind of a shelf to put it up on a wall. I would like a shelf as I would like to store the keyboard and track pad there as well. Does anyone have any idea's/suggestions??

Thanks, Conor

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 M1 Pro 14" MBP, 23 M2 Pro Mac Mini (MacOS 14), iPhone 15 Pro Max (iOS 17), iPad 6 (iPadOS 17)
If you've got plenty of cash to spend then this is just about the coolest shelf I've seen:

ikoncept

otherwise, I guess something that looks freestanding like this would be cool. Ikea do some OK ones though I wouldn't like to put a huge amount of weight on or lean on one.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00011013/

I have my iMac on a tall table with a bar stool to sit on. This is ideal for those occassions when you just want to quickly browse the net or something without having to sit down, as everything is at just the right height while standing up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.