Access to Thunderbolt RAID from bootcamp

Reaction score
There probably aren't many around that have even needed to deal with this, but I thought i would ask, anyways. Even at it's ridiculous price, I'm pondering the purchase of a Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt unit. It costs a lot for any Thunderbolt drive, so I figure I might as well spend a bit more and have the fastest one with lots of space.

However, although I would primarily use it in OSX, I would still like to be able to access it from Windows in bootcamp, if possible. I have determined that bootcamp/windows CAN access a thunderbolt drive (after installing drivers). However, what I'm not sure of, is whether it could access a RAID array created by OSX on the Thunderbolt drives.

Does anyone know if it's possible to access the HFS+ RAID array on thunderbolt from Windows, or would you have to partition off part of the space and allocate that to Windows?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.