I haven't a clue whats wrong

Reaction score
Hi have my new imac about 2 weeks now and i love it,
but i've noticed a couple of things wont work on it

eg, i was on a shopping page, picked everthing, but when i go to check out it just doesnt move off page, ? screen doesnt freeze i can tick and untick boxes but it wont let me go to checkout

another example,

on face book trying to upload pictures just doesnt go anywhere wont do anything but again doesnt freeze just wont let me do that action

any ideas ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Which browser are you using?

Does the same thing happen if you use a different browser?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hi,

In Safari/Prefs/Privacy what cookie blocking is checked? I would suggest 'from 3rd parties and advertisers' instead of 'Always'

I would also try 'resetting' the browser via Safari/Reset Safari if it persists.

OP
N
Reaction score
hi thanks for the quick reply, its firefox i'm using so should i check the cookie settings in it? how do i do this ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
hi thanks for the quick reply, its firefox i'm using so should i check the cookie settings in it? how do i do this ?

Dunno mate as I don't use it...over to the venerable mrplow for that one:D I would assume that it would be in the settings or preferences menu.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
It's in Preferences - Privacy

But try Chrome and Safari and see if you experience the same issues

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Maybe a complete uninstall of firefox then a reinstall (AppCleaner is quite good for this.)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.