Apple id and passwords

Reaction score
Over the years I've had nothing but trouble signing in to MobileMe, iTunes, etc. More than not I have to change my password every month or two! For the last one hour I have been trying to sign in to my MobileMe account but I keep getting told the Password is wrong, even though I have it written down on a note on my iPhone, I then click the link to reset my password for a new one. Go to my email and find the new mail telling me my password has been changed. Go straight to MobileMe and sign in with new said password and told incorrect password ! It's driving me bloody mad.Just changed my password in the last hour twelve times, can you believe that LMFAO. Still no good, WRONG PASSWORD.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mentioned this to Apple Store bloke in London a few months ago and he couldn't work out why my Apple id and password is different to my MobileMe and password. At the time we both stood there in the Apple Store and made a new password and he said he had never seen before and couldn't work out why. So as I write this I can't access anything to do with MobileMe , iTunes, App Store etc etc.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Call Apple, I don't think we can really provide any help with this..

OP
glennpompier
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone else had this trouble thats all, as it looks like it's unique.

C

chas_m

Nope, nothing like that -- and I don't recall ever seeing anything on quite this scale before on any of the forums I frequent.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.