EyeOne - xrite Display & iMac

F

Fay

Hi;

I've purchased an iMac - having used a MBP for the past couple of years. When i tried installing my EyeOne - Xrite Display I get an error message stating " You can't open the application because POwerPC applications are no longer supported"
Can anyone explain this to me in layman's terms & what do I do NOW?????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 15.4, 2.2, 8gb MBP - '11 15.4, 2.0, 8gb MBP, 2x4gb Gen1 Nano, 8gb Gen3 Nano,
Hi;

I've purchased an iMac - having used a MBP for the past couple of years. When i tried installing my EyeOne - Xrite Display I get an error message stating " You can't open the application because POwerPC applications are no longer supported"
Can anyone explain this to me in layman's terms & what do I do NOW?????

LION?

Won't work.....

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Either the installer or software is using Power PC code that cannot run under Lion. You need a version written to work on Intel Macs. I looked at their site and there are several pieces of software there. Unfortunately they have similar names and I am not sure which one you need. I suggest you contact the company, tell them what device and software you currently have and that you need software for an intel based Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 15.4, 2.2, 8gb MBP - '11 15.4, 2.0, 8gb MBP, 2x4gb Gen1 Nano, 8gb Gen3 Nano,
So what are my options. what do i do now?

IIRC, the i1 Display 2 puck is not all that great on LED or wide gamut monitors.

Maybe it would be wise to upgrade your hardware and software.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.