bittorents

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 12" - 1.33Ghz. 40GB, Ipod Shuffle 1GB.
Hey Guys, I downloaded azureus recently and after a while it doesn't seem to work as it constantly tries to upgrade but somehow it cant. Anyways I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a good bittorrent client for macs. Thanks alot.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 12" - 1.33Ghz. 40GB, Ipod Shuffle 1GB.
anything other than bittorent. Ive noticed if it stops downloading on my mac for some reason i have to start all over again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
i use azureus fine, its a good piece of software (free) with an IRC client built in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13' MacBook 2.2Ghz 1Gb Ram 120Gb ,iMac G3 CRT 600 Mhz 512 Ram 60Gb Broken iBook G4, stolen Nano
D

DallasX

Bittorrent (-)
Bittorent flatlined my PC once. I downloaded it, installed it and used it once. Actually, before I even used it, it killed my PC. It changed something and shutdown my computer. I tried to restart it and it toasted my admin account. Whoa.

I finally got everything working again. The kicker is that I even downloaded it from the bittorent site.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2 x 3Ghz Dual Core Nvidia 8800, 7 gigs ram Macbook pro 2011 Intel i7 triple boots Ubuntu/Win7
I was frustrated with Azureus personally, it seemed big and clunky, and never worked right.

Trying my first torrent with Tomato, we'll see, so far the interface looks much cleaner and less clunky

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.