Clip Art or Logo not transferred?

Reaction score
Okay I finally figured out where my files and documents( MBP OS X Lion) were and am now trying to get organize!. I have created a desktop which I want to strictly be for my business. So all my business forms are on one desktop. Looking at my forms now there are 3 things bugging me.
One, my business logo (like a business card) did not come across on any of my forms which is a form of clipart I created. So how do I get my clipart back on my forms? I try to do this with individual forms but it seems I make a mess and have to reformat everything within the form. I have contacted the business forms people to see if they had any ideas
Secondly and thirdly I get a warning sign with the following(which each form):
Missing Font - Calibri
Import Warning - Character scale isn’t supported and was removed.

I understand the missing font part, I just need to change the font.Or is there a way to "add" this font?

Now the "character scale " part makes me think its my business logo... If its not this, then what does this mean?

So how can fix this? Can I do it "globally" across my forms?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Which application are you using to create the logo? And are your business forms in PDF format?

OP
O
Reaction score
The business card I had scanned to my PC and its in jpg. The business forms were written in MS Word, placed in a folder via"zip drive".I have checked the properties and it doesn't say anything about PDF. I have sent an email to the place where I received my forms. Maybe they could fix the font and resend it to me.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I just checked my Microsoft Fonts folder for Office 2011 and the Calibri font family is listed. If the forms are in Microsoft Word, do you know which version created them? MS Word Windows 2003 and later should be compatible with both Office 2011 and the earlier Office 2008 for the Mac.

OP
O
Reaction score
The business form people only create forms via Mac. So basically I changed all my forms from Cabrini to Helvetica and tried to adjust, add my logo to each form. It was a learning experience. I just wish I could globally changed the font on all the forms instead of individually.
So I guess there could have been a faster way of doing this, but I always take the long highway. Thanks for your help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.