Can't stand iphoto '09

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X, Version 10.6.8 2.66GHz Intel Core i5, Memory 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3, 27"
I just can't get get on with iphoto '09. Which would be the better option, iphoto '11 or Aperture.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
LOL... What makes you think that you'd like the new version any better? It still works based upon the same exact principles. Aperture is definitley better by a long shot and is pretty cheap considering all it does. I still prefer Lightroom in general.

Doug

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
LOL... What makes you think that you'd like the new version any better? It still works based upon the same exact principles. Aperture is definitley better by a long shot and is pretty cheap considering all it does. I still prefer Lightroom in general.

Doug

Agreed. Really no functional difference between 09 and 11 that'd make it appealing.. at least is my guess.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
And, though I use and like Aperture, it may have the same features you hate in iPhoto (you don't say what they are).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.