Photos from iPad to Macbook?

Reaction score
Last week my hdd went on my macbook. I had some pics sync'd to my iPad from my iPhoto library. Since I never had these pics backed up on my macbook, my iPad is the only source I have now. Is there a way to get these pics back onto my macbook?

I have tried connecting to a PC but can only import Camera Roll. I have tried connecting to iPhoto, but can only import from Camera Roll. I have tried Senuti, but can get video but not pics. Any other ideas?

C

chas_m

If these pictures you have on your iPad aren't on the camera roll ... where are they exactly?

OP
R
Reaction score
The pics aren't on camera roll, they were sync'd with iTunes from my iPhoto library. Hdd is dead, I have tried connecting with an adapter....it won't mount. I did however solve my problem....Dropbox allows me to upload the photos, then I can download them on my MacBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
good stuff, thanks for posting back.

PS welcome to the forums

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.