Photo slideshow mv?

Reaction score
Hi,I'm using a MacbookPro. I want to make a Music video with photos slideshow and upload it on youtube. I also have a short clip. I know this may seem hard to do??? But instead of it playing normally.I want it play in Slow Motion while music is playing and also if anyone knows..How I can make the Short Clip Moving/playing backwards and then forward again...in slow motion.Thank You. How is it during a part of the music that the photos have to match the beat of the music..like the pictures changing to another at a faster pace? Do I have to get a software..which ones are free? I got imovie..but so confused with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
Short Clip Moving/playing backwards and then forward again...in slow motion.
iMovie will do that for you.

I got imovie..but so confused with it.
You need to take the time to work through the tutorials in iMovie Help, and visit the Service and Support website(found in the Help menu).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.