Screw it, I'm keeping my Imac G5 and getting a new 15" powerbook.

Reaction score
I don't care anymore. I want one so bad I can taste it. I was gonna get rid of my 20" iMac but I can't part with it, so I'm just gonna get a 15" powerbook BECAUSE I WANT ONE!!!

J

JSchultz

Did I miss something?

In any case, rock on. I love my (albeit old) 15" powerbook.

B

Berman

I would not give up my 20" imac, glad to hear you didn't :D I had the lust for a 15" powerbook as well, but realized that I only do the most simple jobs with my laptops and that I cared more about portability than anything else - so I saved money and got the 12" ibook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
Um, just to warn you, with most (if not all) of the new 15" models, there's a serious problem with the LCDs. I would definitely consider getting yourself either a new 17", or the previous 15" model.

B

Berman

Meyvn said:
Um, just to warn you, with most (if not all) of the new 15" models, there's a serious problem with the LCDs. I would definitely consider getting yourself either a new 17", or the previous 15" model.

what problem? my sister just bought a new 15" powerbook and has yet to report any problems...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
B

Berman

Meyvn said:
http://15inpbscreen.appleplace.com/index.html

A lot of people can't see it. The average user will probably never even notice. Heck, it's probably in your sister's best interest not even to tell her.

werd. i'm not going to tell her. it may be one of those things you only notice once someone points it out. she's just a grad student in education, it's not like she's using the thing to do complicated graphic layouts or anything.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.