• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Yoga and Fitness for iTunes download

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hello there, I would be grateful if anyone can help me out.

I've been getting a bit grumpy recently as I approach the big Five 0 and need to get back in shape both physically and mentally. I normally cycle but sometimes this is out of bounds due to work and weather.

Golf is the only thing that is keeping me ticking over these days but I've developed lots of aches and pains and would like something to ease both body and mind.

Yoga interests me because of the all round well-being benefits.

Does anyone know of a good source of downloadable iTunes compatible yoga specific DVD's that I will be able to stream to my TV via ATV2 ?

I've drawn a blank on iTunes so far ( I think Apple is missing a trick there BTW).

Thanks once again.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I just discovered a serious amount of podcasts on the subject in iTunes which I'll have a look at.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hmm nothing good there...I think I'll just go for a beer.

I guess my sense of humour is a bit too Python.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.