iWeb using Go Daddy

Reaction score
You could use a free service like Dropbox to host your sites files and then setup a redirect for you domain through GoDaddy to point there (assuming you have a domain name registered through GoDaddy). There are various tutorials out there on how to accomplish this, so my suggestion would be to search Google for "using dropbox to host a website".

Hope that helps.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Why not just explort the page to a folder and use that? Why complicate things by redirecting a GoDaddy domain to a public Dropbox folder?

Better yet, use th FTP functionality in iWeb. See here for more info.

Reaction score
Ah yes, you're right, I read the question wrong. :) I thought he was looking for free hosting for a domain registered through GoDaddy.

Yes, uploading directly through iWeb would be the easiest way. If you have an older version of iWeb (prior to '09) and can't publish directly through iWeb, you could export the site to a folder and use something like Cyberduck to publish.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.