New iMacs and MacbookPros?

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post on this forum. :)
I want to switch to a Mac. And i heard that there will we new models released sometime soon.
Can someone clarify all the rumors and try to estimate when the newer models will be released?
Thanks! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
When Apple is good and ready.

Seriously no one outside of Apple knows when new products are going to be released. Rumors are just rumors, they don't know facts either.

C

chas_m

Apple is really (and sometimes frustratingly) inconsistent on this matter when it comes to Macs. By comparison, iOS devices are much more "regular" at least so far (roughly once a year refreshes -- oops, except for iPods now that they are a mature product line).

The rumours going around are all based on the fact that Intel is just getting out a new generation of chips, which makes a certain amount of sense in expecting a late-spring refresh on some models. But there are other factors to consider.

Bottom line: Tim Cook has promised us a pretty full pipeline, but Apple releases the products when they think they're ready, not when we want them to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.