iTunes

Reaction score
Hoping someone can point out where or what I am doing wrongly or differently than I did in the past with regards to iTunes.On my iMac when I click on the iTunes symbol on the dock,iTunes opens but doesn't have the light on just beneath logo.This then mean of course that there is no option to quit iTunes on the dock.I can of course quit on the toolbar but whatever I have done is bugging me !! Can anyone throw any light(excuse the pun) on this? Thank you in advance.p.s.I see that apart from Safari and Finder,no logo is lighting when opened??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
Hi,

Have you checked your system preferences > dock, the last box should be ticked where it says show indicator lights for open applications.

OP
I
Reaction score
Thanks oldscribe.No,that's ticked ! It's weird and weirder 'cause I don't know what I did??

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
What was the problem so that others facing a similar issue can try what you did..

OP
I
Reaction score
My apologies Raz0rEdge.I should have said but I was feeling so foolish I decided to just to slip off and hope no one noticed I had been here ! I just tried the age old shut it down and start again and it was sorted.I perhaps should have tried that before posting and when by the time it dawned on me to try it,it was too late to have the restart 'big intro music' going off when others were asleep.Still don't know how I got it messed up in the first place though ??? My apologies and thanks again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.