HELP with printer

Reaction score
OKAY I'm not techy and I really have two questions.
1. I have an iMac and a Canon printer connected to it. My sister has a laptop and it is able to print on that printer, I didn't set it up the Geek Squad did it. Now we have another family member who has moved in with a laptop. I was able to connect this laptop to the network to access the internet but I have not been able to get it to print. I deleted all of the printers that were on the laptop - except one will not delete. I used the Canon disk to try to load it but it just says it does not recognize a wireless printer. As I said, I'm not techy, so any help in simple terms would be appreciated.
2. I keep getting messages that .me is going away. I don't have a problem with purchasing an upgrade in the software (now using 10.6.8) but I don't know how my sister will get her email. She goes to .me now to get it onto her pc. Can you tell me what she would have to do to get her email if I go to the CLOUD now? She is in her 70's and I'm in my 60's so please keep in simple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.