Changing vista screen resolution to fit mac air

Reaction score
So I got a macbook air recently, and used bootcamp successfully to get vista on a small partition. My issue is that I did this so I could use art programs such as paint tool sai, opencanvas, etc. Anyway, the screen doesn't fit right, and none of vista's choices for screen resolution fit in a way that wont stretch my images oddly... which means any picture I make, when I put it on my mac side or on the net, it will appear stretched and I'll have to correct it every time. Anyway, does anyone know a way to put a custom screen res on vista home premium edition? It would really help me out, thanks. :Blushing:

OP
S
Reaction score
I just searched around and got the drivers and installed them through windows, one by one, and the problem is still there. also, I can't connect to my wireless net through my windows side either. I never got an OS disk when I bought my macbook air, and by default it has no disk drive anyway. any idea what else I can try for these problems?

Reaction score
I think the CD that IvanLasston is referring to is the one you create when you go through the Boot Camp process (on the OS X side before you install Windows). Since you don't have an optical drive, I think there is also the option to create a USB flash drive with the drivers. This drive will have all the drivers you need for video, audio, network, etc. on the Windows side.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.