Apple Photosync

Reaction score
I have just purchased Photosync but there are no instruction on how to use.
The PS icon appears in apps on itunes and with the companion app now appears in my imac applications folder. But when I click on the icon and the app opens there are no clues as to how to use it.
I want ot transfer photos or files from my mac to my macbook air and possibly to the new ipad I am considering buying - do I have to buy the software for all my macbook, ipad and my iphone. devices?

Any advice welcome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
I have it, but dont use it yet.

Have you gone to the app website and looked? That is generally the best first place to look for help on apps.

OP
T
Reaction score
I have tried the app website but Photosync is not listed. Complete absence of info.

Reaction score
I have it and it works great from 27 iMac and 13 MBP to my iPhone (and back) and to my wifes iPhone .. but I'm having trouble setting it up on the PC (vista) ... There's help on the photo sync site with youtube videos but that still hasn't helped with my PC .. well worth $1.99

The site I used was photosync-app.com

C

chas_m

Okay:

1. Apple doesn't make, nor have anything to do with, Photosync.

2. iTunes already handles photo syncing to and from mobile devices, no need to use something else for that part of it.

3. I haven't used this Photosync app so I don't know how good it is, but don't get it confused with an Apple product. It is not an Apple product.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
as dmunroe points out the photosync-app.com website has a wealth of info about the product.

If you need cross device wireless syncing I can't think of a better alternative. iTunes may support wireless syncing of photos to iOS device but not from

Reaction score
I have it and it works great. I use it for very quick and easy transfer of pics and video from iPhone to iMac via WiFi.You need to have the app installed on any device that you want to transfer to and from. Just have the app open on both devices and they will see each other. Check what you want to transfer, select the location and voila~

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.