mP3 converting program for Mac?

A

applelaptops

Where can I get a good frfee one to convert ripped CD files and my Garage Band mixtapes?

Much thanks, ^_^

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
itunes, go to advanced, convert selection to mp3, or when importing cds go to itunes and preferences and advance and change importing to use mp3 encoder

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
yea i copied all my cds to itunes on my HP PC laptop. Worked great. no problems. Still dont have my mac yet, so i dont know bout all the conversion stuff from sound files converting to .mp3 etc. If you find software or know a way, let me know. im interested.
Thanks

OP
A

applelaptops

yeah...that does nothing...convert selection apperantly doesn'tm do a thing in terms of resizing the file...

as for improting it never works for me...I just drag files off the CD into folder on the desktop heh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
applelaptops said:
yeah...that does nothing...convert selection apperantly doesn'tm do a thing in terms of resizing the file...

as for improting it never works for me...I just drag files off the CD into folder on the desktop heh
If you want to change size, file type, etc. you need to play around with the Import settings in iTunes Preferences.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
what do you mean importing doesn't work? you don't like to use it or it's not availible to you?

OP
A

applelaptops

idk at first it didn't work for me like it would import them but when I took the CD out the tracks didn't play...but today i got it to work finally...and now I'm pissed...cause the "convert selection to mP3" doesn't alter the files...=(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
What do you mean "alter the files"? What do you want it to do. It's hard to help you when you're being so unclear with what you're trying to accomplish.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
maybe you all ready imported them as MP3;s so they don't need to be converted...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.