Amazon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
don't own one, but hopefully getting one by the end of this year.
Hi guys i was just wondering if any of you people on here have bought a refurb on amazon and is it good enough quality to buy or shall i just buyt a new one. FYI this will be my first mac.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Hi guys i was just wondering if any of you people on here have bought a refurb on amazon and is it good enough quality to buy or shall i just buyt a new one. FYI this will be my first mac.

I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon, including ALL of the new Macs I have purchased. Having said that, I would not buy any refurb or new Mac from Amazon without checking to make sure that it is sold and fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon is a certified online seller for Macs, most third party sellers on Amazon aren't.

If I were looking at refurbs I would go to the Apple refurb section at the Apple online store. There are other sites selling older refurb Macs that some of our members have had good success with, but I haven't dealt with any of them to reccomend.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
don't own one, but hopefully getting one by the end of this year.
ok then bud, i will have a look and do you know when they put the new ones onto the website btw im in the UK.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.