Mac Mail 5.2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
When you are writing a new e-mail click on the icon of a man outline on your toolbar at the top, this should open your address book.

Reaction score
I just got my Mac a week ago (been a PC user all my life) and was looking for the same thing. I finally found it. Start MAIL. Then go to the task bar at the top of your screen. Select VIEW and then select CUSTOMIZE TOOLBAR. Drag and drop the little icon of the man onto your MAIL toolbar.

Reaction score
Not often I use the address book in Mail. Just start typing the name of the person or persons you want to sent to, if they have more than one address you will have the option to chose the one you want. If you have your address book organized into Groups start typing the name of the group and Mail will import all the names in that group for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macOS Monterey 12.2 iMac 24-inch,2021 Apple M1 8GB
Nice one Apple Extreme up until now I have just started to type the name of the name into the (To) box and a drop down menu appears and I then click on just the name I want all done. I have now got the little man on my toolbar

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.