Need server for website

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X Intel Core 13 4GB
I am a new Mac user. My website is for fun & I have had it a long time. All pages were made with Frontpage so I plan to just link them & learn to make new on the Mac program.. I have some problems with my current host & it is time to renew so must find a new host ASAP.
My knowledge is limited so need something simple:[

I have iMac version 10.6.8

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
The first 2 that come to mind are Amazon and GoDaddy.

I recently read good things about Amazon's web hosting services in a tech magazine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Reaction score
Dreamhost.com is good too. Had a regular website on it, wich became very traffic heavy so I switched to VPS within Dreamhost. Works great.

Reaction score
My site is personal.

ahhhhh
well probably cannot really justify the price for hosting. Although I pay only $50 a month for them to host my mac mini for me :)

Cheaper than hosting out of my basement with my ISP restrictions on bandwidth and caps.

But mine is not personal ;)

C

chas_m

Avoid GoDaddy. They were once pretty good (if a little obnoxious), but the obnoxious took over.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.