Stolen MacBook! Need help!

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some major help! 2 nights ago my house was broken into! My 3 month old MacBook was stolen! I do have iCloud on my MacBook and iPhone 4. I have the app find my iPhone! I sent some messages to my MacBook. Today I recieved an email that one of my messages was desplayed on My macbook today! I keep looking for a location but it cannot give me a location! I know the computer has to be on wifi to give a location but my computer has a password lock on it! Will I ever be able to pick up a location of its locked? What If it is unlocked?? Im in desperate need of some answers! I really want to get it back! Just sucks because I just got it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
No technical insight, but I had an iBook stolen and got it replaced by my insurance company.

OP
J
Reaction score
No technical insight, but I had an iBook stolen and got it replaced by my insurance company.

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have renters insurance! I'm pretty sure AppleCare or apple won't be able to help me out either! I think it's safe to say I most likely won't get it back! It hurts to admit it!

Reaction score
^^ I also have State Farm. My house got broken into, had my macbook pro also stolen and reimbursed for.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.