honest injun help

Reaction score
hello, looking fo a mac of some sort and just need one for my specific needs, dont know much about macs ,i have an old macbook that served me well, i want to sit in my eazy chair with my wireless remote and lighted wireless keyboard and surf the web, thats all i do , i have new canon digi camera i need good photoshop program to edit raw images. and i need a program to write estimates and send invoices to my clients, thinking maybe a i mac with wi fi, i want it to be fast, ,an additional bonus dont know if its possible, i am getting killed on my cable bill , i have suddenlink paying close to 140 a month, have considered latest roku vs mac tv units and need some input,,,,, or can i run my computer screen and stream to my tv using my computer as a roku type unit. any help appreciated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
MacBook Pro (i5 or above, at least 4gb ram, 15" or 17" screen) , Adobe Photoshop and an AppleTV.

Once Mountain Lion comes out you'll be able to send your Mac screen over Airplay to your TV. In the interim a mini-displayport to HDMI cable will allow you to connect to your TV.

Hate to sound like the 'grammer police' but capitalising your sentences and a few carriage returns in your posts will make them easier to read and more likely to get replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.