Does anyone know what the latest beginner text is for Microsoft Office for Mac?

Reaction score
Hi!
I have had my Mac since 2010 and absolutely love it. I have taught myself a lot but started going back to school this spring and would like to get a text book for beginners like the ones offered for PC users. I took the only computer course offered for beginners which teaches on PCs. However, my instructor allows me to use my Mac. The text they use is called, GO! With Microsoft Office 2010, Volume 1, by Pearson. I went to the Pearson site and emailed them to find out the comparable text for Mac and never heard back from them. My instructors do not know about the Mac texts as the courses they teach are for PCs. If anyone knows the latest text for Mac beginners (first volume) I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!
Thank you!

PS What does "send trackbacks" mean (at the bottom of the tread entry) and what do you type?

OP
H
Reaction score
Thank you so very much for your feedback about the Microsoft Office for Mac book!!! I looked for so long on the internet and found nothing. This is very valuable to me and I very much appreciate your quick reply!!

hindsfeet2007

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.