animated cursor

Reaction score
I have recently bought an imac 27" with OS X Lion. This is my first Mac so I havent a clue what im doing but i guess that will come in time. I have noticed some macs that have a bullseye type animated cursor and a mouse click sound that comes from the speakers when clicking the mouse. Is this a setting somewhere that i cant find? If its an app could someone point me to it?

thanks

C

chas_m

You're probably referring to animations you've seen on instructional videos showing how to do things on the Mac. These are part of the video-capture programs used to create those tutorials and are not part of the mouse software.

Under "Universal Access" you can enlarge the mouse, like so:

You'll notice in Lion the re-sized mouse is (finally!) nice and smooth.

OP
D
Reaction score
You're probably referring to animations you've seen on instructional videos showing how to do things on the Mac. These are part of the video-capture programs used to create those tutorials and are not part of the mouse software.

Under "Universal Access" you can enlarge the mouse, like so:

You'll notice in Lion the re-sized mouse is (finally!) nice and smooth.

Thanks for the reply. I hadnt thought of that. Look at this youtube video and see if you think thats what is going on. Notice the cursor and sounds. Itunes Match Artwork fixes - YouTube

thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.