Mac Mail

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro (Late 2011), i5, 2.4GHz, 4GB of Memory, 500GB HDD, backlit keyboards.
My Mac Mail App gets the e-mails but it doesn't show me notifications at the bottom (the one with red big circle with white text in it: notifying 1 for one e-mail etc) it doesn't show that unless i go to "Preferences > General > Dock unread count (selected default is "Inbox Only" but if I choose that i don't get notification even though the e-mail does get through like I said). Now if I choose: Preferences > General > Dock unread count tab > All Mailbox Only. But it shows numbers notification at the bottom even though i've checked my e-mail yet it still has (ex. 3 e-mail) showing. I really hope I'm making sense. This is really bothering me. I have three e-mail accounts: iCloud, gmail and hotmail only. if any one needs pictures of what I'm talking about, let me know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.