Looking for automated S/FTP upload workflow

N

notbrain

I just received my new PowerBook 17 and I'm going through the switching pains, but now when I look at my PCs, they seem so antiquated. =)

My main concern right now is finding a replacement workflow/setup that will work in the same fashion as the one I had on the PC side of things. While I'm switching to Zend Studio (I do PHP work) for my main editor (from HomeSite on the PC), I'm still curious if there's something out there for X that will automatically watch a directory tree and only upload the files that change within that directory tree. On the PC I used WinSCP for this.

I've been looking at Fetch and Transmit, but I don't think they really support this specific kind of synchronization. I don't want to have to click a button to initiate the sync, nor do I want to wait for an app to parse through each local file and compare it to the modified date of its counterpart on the remote side.

Any help is appreciated. It's good to be back on a Mac - it's only been 5 years!

:: notbrain

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.